Saturday, September 22, 2012

HONEY, I'M HORNY!!!

Honey, I'm horny. Are you ready to fuck?
Not right now. I have washing to do.
Honey, I'm horny. Are you ready to fuck?
Not right now. I'm fighting the flu.
Honey, I'm horny. Are you ready to fuck?
Not right now. I'm going to work.
Honey, I'm horny. Are you ready to fuck?
Not right now. I'm going for a walk.
Honey, I'm horny. Are you ready to fuck?
Not right now. I'm fixing something to eat.
Honey, I'm horny. Are you ready to fuck?
Not right now. I'm beat from the heat.
Honey, I'm horny. Are you ready to fuck?
Not right now. I have to mop the floor.
Honey, I'm horny. Are you ready to fuck?
Not right now. I hear someone at the door.
Honey, I'm horny. Are you ready to fuck?
Not right now. I have to call my mother.
Honey, I'm horny. Are you ready to fuck?
Not right now. I'm expecting my father.
Honey, I'm horny. Are you ready to fuck?
Not right now. I want to watch TV.
Honey, I'm horny. Are you ready to fuck?
Not right now. I need to run to HEB.
Honey, I'm horny. Are you ready to fuck?
Not right now. I want to finish this reading.
Honey, I'm horny. Are you ready to fuck?
Not right now. Maybe in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment